- All meetings are mandatory. Members are not allowed to have more than 2 unexcused absences. However, students have an opportunity to revoke absences by bringing in books for a book drive that the troupe is participating in. To revoke one absence, students must bring in 2 books. Members may only revoke up to 3 absences.
- Students must obtain 10 points per year to remain a member of the Troupe
- ITS dues are $25 for new members and $15 for returning members.
2) Hoya Pride Week is August 24-28. Every member must bring in 10 cans of soup! Also, anyone who would like to make the banner for the pep rally on the 28th is welcome to. Students must talk to one of the officers if they are interested.
3) Induction Show: Theatre Rewind
- All new inductees will be in the show, written by Mallory Mifflin. There will be mandatory rehearsals after school on August 10, 12, 13, and 17 from 3:30-5:30. The show will be on August 18 at 7 pm. Everyone that will be inducted must bring a decorated candle by Monday, August 17.
- Students that are returning members of the troupe are required to attend the induction show. It is also asked that returning members provide food for after the show. If anyone is able, talk to any of the officers.